of Services ~
serves clients in the areas of Reston, Herndon and Oak Hill for your
pet care requirements. LadyJ will come to you for training
services in the surrounding areas. B&B care and daycare services
are performed at the Oak Hill location listed on our contact page.
Bed and Biscuit - care in our home
Our current 2021 rate sheet may be downloaded here. Our curent grooming rate sheet is available here.
We will email you an invoice to the address we have on file for your services at the end of each month with payment due usually by the 15th of the following month. We accept electronic payments through Zelle using (firstname.lastname@example.org or 703 298-7373), or PayPal using (email@example.com) or you can always send us a personal check.
have a pet need not referenced here? Please call to discuss!
and doggy daycare requirements are as follows:
- All dogs must have current Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, Leptospirosis,
Heartworm and if puppy deworming immunizations.
- No dog will be allowed to stay for boarding or daycare if
they are showing signs of coughing, soft liquid stool or red watery
eyes. These are signs of what could be infectious to others and could
require a vet visit.
needs for B&B services:
- Please bring more food than you think your dog may need during his/her
stay as circumstances may change and you may not be able to pick up
- Bring a favorite bed or blanket and a leash. All other needs such
as toys, bowls, etc. will be provided.
- We do limit then number of dogs that we will have at one time for
B&B and doggy daycare, so if you are planning a vacation and want
to use our services, please check our availability before finalizing
- If you require any services during the summer vacation season or during
any holiday season, please book as early as possible as we fill up quickly
during those busy times.
that will incur a $25.00 surcharge for 2020:
- New Year’s Day (Fri. 1/1)
- Presidents' Day (Mon. 2/15)
- Easter (Sun. 4/12)
- Memorial Day (Mon. 5/31)
- Independence Day (Sun. 7/4)
- Labor Day (Mon. 9/6)
- Veterans' Day (Thurs. 11/11)
- Thanksgiving Day (Thurs. 11/25)
- Christmas Day (Sat. 12/25)