and doggy daycare requirements are as follows:
- All dogs must have current Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, Leptospirosis,
Heartworm and if puppy deworming immunizations.
- No dog will be allowed to stay for boarding or daycare if
they are showing signs of coughing, soft liquid stool or red watery
eyes. These are signs of what could be infectious to others and could
require a vet visit.
needs for B&B services:
- Please bring more food than you think your dog may need during his/her
stay as circumstances may change and you may not be able to pick up
- Bring a favorite bed or blanket and a leash. All other needs such
as toys, bowls, etc. will be provided.
- We do limit then number of dogs that we will have at one time for
B&B and doggy daycare, so if you are planning a vacation and want
to use our services, please check our availability before finalizing
- If you require any services during the summer vacation season or during
any holiday season, please book as early as possible as we fill up quickly
during those busy times.
that will incur a $25.00 surcharge for 2018-19:
- New Year’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Columbus Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
NOTE: WE WILL BE CLOSED FOR VACATION THE FOLLOWING 2019 DATES:
Thursday, June 20 through Sunday, June 30, 2019
Friday, September 27 through Friday, October 4, 2019
There will be no boarding or daycare available during those dates.